Thursday, July 8, 2010

a welcome to myself (:

For quite awhile now, I've wanted to start my own beauty blog, but I'd never gotten around to doing it. As it is now summer, I found myself in need of a new hobby (aside from spending money :P that's one I'm really great at) so I decided to finally start one up!

The funny thing is that I came to blogspot hoping to sign up for one, found that the username I desired was taken, got all bent out of shape... then realized it belonged to me -___- I created this almost 4 years ago and never used it -- until now!

I'm not quite sure where I want the direction of this blog to go, yet. I'm leaning towards a beauty blog but I don't want it to be exclusively that, so I suppose as time goes on, I'll decide what I'd like to do.

I feel so corny writing this because I know nobody's going to read it, but hey, everyone's gotta start somewhere! Hope to start posting soon!

<3 Ashley

No comments: